7.06.2008

Worldly Things I LOVE...that I hope are in heaven!

1. NERDS...put them in a mug and I will eat them continuously...but I hate eating them out of the box!
2. SHOES...any kind really...I love tennies...converse,vans...any kind of cutsie flat...flip flops...slippers...shoes are so my weakness!
3. GOOD MUSIC...anything that can really get me going I will listen to over and over and over to!
4. CHEESECAKE...my boss guy made me some raspberry cheesecake today so its on my mind...I LOVE raspberry cheesecake!
5. SOFT BLANKETS...my softest one does not cover me...it is bunched at my head!
6. PICKLES...enough said!
7. LOVE SACS...the most bestest thing to ever sit or lay or drown in!
8. CHOCOLATE MILK...it has to be the good kind that comes from those gallons...they are cheap and the best tasting...yuck to Nesquik and Ovaltine junk!
9. SWEATERS/JACKETS...you know the cute ones with cute buttons...and racer jackets...they make every outfit better(these however might not be needed in heaven because in my ideal heaven it will be 78 degrees all the time)!
10. TWEEZERS...because goodness my face looks nasty nast when I don't pluck!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I can't wait to go to heaven and sit in a love sac with you and eat pickles and nerds all day!!

Love ya
Alicia

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

Hey Ashlee you make me laugh i find myself going back to your blog just to laugh, but sounds like your doing good! Hope school and boys are going good- they are gay but the day they stop being gay is awesome! Good luck till then- your only job is to date date date and have them take you out for dinner, that's it! Well have a good day- Italy is cool jaycee says hi cuz!