2.12.2009

8 things because Im bored...

Rules:
1. Post rules on the blog
2. Answer the six 8 things questions
3. Tag 8 people and leave them a comment so they know

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. Friends
5. Jon and Kate plus eight (I love all the craziness)
6. Dexter
7. What I Like About You (Amanda Bynes is pretty much my hero)
8. Reba

8 things I did yesterday
1. Slept in...this is a habit...Im working on it
2. Babysat Josie
3. Donated plasma...and made 20 big ones
4. Ate some chicken noodle soup
5. Picked Katelyn up from the dorms
6. Took Kate to Wal Mart to get some drugs
7. Watched some Greys and nursed Kate back to health (apparently it didnt work)
8. Watched The Count of Monte Cristo with a buddy

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Going Home!
2. My Provo anti-v-day
3. No SNOW!(this is what my cousin said...but I hate snow so I stole it)
4. Mals wedding!
5. Not being in Laramie...even though I am rather enjoying myself right now
6. Dinner...I dont look to far ahead these days haha
7. going for a nice run...im feeling frumpy so this will be nice
8. seeing everyone this weekend

8 favorite restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Don Pedros
3. Grandmas house
4. Applebees
5. Sanfords
6. China King Buffet (shocker I know but I love the mongolian grill)
7. Taco Time
8. Arctic Circle
( that was hard I only like a few real restaurants)

8 things I wish for
1. Everyone to be happy! ( Im like a bubble of love these days)
2. A man...
3. children of my own...after the man...way down the road...
4. some money would be nice
5. to never have to work haha
6. for my car to be paid off
7. to get to travel
8. a puppy

8 people I tag:No one in particular...whomever wants to play!

No comments: