3.14.2009

Road Trip!

So I am on the first leg of my little spring break roadie!
I got to Nate and Brookes house about 10 last night. It was so good to see them!
Mersadie is the cutest little thing ever! I know I am so unfairly partial to my neices and nephew but when they got such good genes how could I not be. But for serious serious she is so so pretty and such a character. She even says words now! So far I have heard Hi, Bye, Thank you and Peek a Boo...which sounded pretty much the same and mark my words that girl will be saying Ashlee or something like unto it before I leave this house. Nate and Brooke both had work so I get to stay with Mersadie and play...I fed her and got Oatmeal everywhere and then I got to pick out her clothes...which I love. Then she let me rock her to sleep which is where she is now. Its really nice here and I have had such a summer bug lately that I am just super happy for warmth.

Next off is Grandma and Grandpa Days house in St. George. I am way counting on the sun there so I better not be dissapointed! I have not seen their place down there and I dont get to see them very often so I am very very excited!

Well thats all...hopefully munchkin will be awake soon so I can play haha!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm so jealous that you get to spend time with that baby. Take lots of pics!

Brooke Carroll said...

Haha, you are sweet, Ash. We are so happy that you came to visit us...Thanks so much for coming and hanging out with us! We loved it and I know that Mersadie loved it too! You were making her laugh so hard, it was cute to see her laugh like that. Hope you had fun at Gma and Gpa Days! Love ya