3.23.2009

More Spring Break!

Well here are the last of the pictures from Spring Break:( I am so sad that I am back in Laramie....there is snow...and cold! Frick I am so ready for summer right now.


Me and GPA!
This was the second day where we actually did a hike up to some pools and waterfalls.


Grandma thinks I am such a poser...I kinda am!


This week also ended up with alot of pictures of my butt...not sure how I feel about that.


Grandma was up to any challenge...she must be a spider monkey too!






This log kinda grossed me out for some reason....






grandma still got me in there for a picture
notice how days of sun exposure had no effect on my body


Here is the picture that everyone is supposed to get at their house..
These were after church...Donna arrived and so did the wind

again with the posing...of course..they were egging me on so its not all my fault


Here is one of me and Donna...dont judge our foreheads...it was windy haha!


Grandpa had the camera from taking pictures of us on the climb...but I was able to get one of him on my camera...we really were quite impressive!



So there you have it! My trip. It was so good to get to see Donna and Alex and Alyssa too! That was something I hadnt planned on but its been way to long. We also played a bunch of Hand and Foot...and grandma was real cocky...but I taught her how I do it haha. So thanks Everyone for an awesome spring break...I really had a blast! Love you all!

1 comment:

Brooke Carroll said...

Haha, such cute pictures!! I hope you had a blast!