11.03.2008

VERY SCARY

So I all the sudden on Friday got really excited for Halloween...so we went to the thrift store and made some B.A. outfits. Honestly if I could dress like this everyday and not have to explain myself..I totally would! I love random clothes...big hair...and fun makeup...there was not really much to do since we dont drink and generally are not sluts...but we still had an alright time..and besides getting ready is half the fun! So here are the only pictures we actually got from the night...mostly from the institute dance. I also love Halloween because everyone with little kids puts pictures up of the cutest costumes ever...my favorite picture so far is probably of Austyn my second neice being a cute little cat...the leotard...so cute Amber! 80's Rock Band...She's the Business...Im the Party!

Linds gettin down with her bad self


I make this pose alot and I dont really kow why...its sick really...but I am tough




This is just sick...gotta love dancin and takin pictures of yourself




Thug for life...like I said I am tough





For sure this is my favorite picture of the night...classic linds





Katelyn had us do her hair and makeup...and then ditched us for her boy...classic Katelyn









Lindsey has the straightest hair ever...she did not believe that I could make it 80's..I showed her







I make faces....









...alot


So that is it...I know we are not as cute as all the babies...but we sure do try to give them a run for their money!






3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Oh Ashlee,
You know I just think your whole family is amazing!! I am glad that I could help you a little bit... I dont even remember what I said knowing me I was probably crying so bad you could not understand me...haha! Your family helped me too, seeing you guys live the Gospel and get through such hard times. You have turned into a beautiful young women and I sure your Mom is dang proud. You know we still have our days but I have learned its ok to have hard days!! Love ya Ash...
Keep in touch, Ker
PS. Love the costumes

Brooke Carroll said...

Fun pictures, Ash! Hey, what is your address so that I can add you to my blog? I am going to make it private, so it you want to, leave it for me and I will add you. Love ya!

Alicia said...

You two are major babes! Way better than any of the pictures that I have seen of the babies!! You should dress 80's everyday.