11.06.2008

Let us lay in the sun...And count every beautiful thing we can see

~I fell of a curb the other day.
*I love singing in the shower.
~I am so so beyond homesick.
*I love Jon and Kate Plus Eight.
~Wyo-Techers worry me.
*I have this new found love for showers.(I know your all shocked)
~I would love to be brave enough to backpack across Europe.
*I dont miss him anymore but I am lonely.
~This week...I love Fun Dip.
*I can't wait to be a mom.
~I love music again.
*Spiders make me want to throw up.
~Hickys are so trashy.
*I need a vacuum.
~I can't wait till this semester of classes is over.
*I want a Beagle.
~I feel that me being lonely is just the thing for me right now. (when it comes to boys)
*I think I could live off of goldfish. (crackers)
~My favorite number is Five.
*I am in an institute class that I love love love.
~Some of my friends political views make me very sad.
*I hate the snow.
~I could handle only seeing snow on Christmas or in pictures.
*Snow is not for clumsy people.
~Sometimes people really surprise me.
*Not always for the worst.
~I love Relief Society.
*Sometimes I say other things but really..my favorite movie is Never Been Kissed.
~Im oddly embarrassed by that.
*I was sweet sixteen and never been kissed.
~I want to work for a school because I have decided I need summers off.
*I love The Carpenters because they remind me of my mom.
~I love Air Supply because they remind me of my dad. (dont ask me why)
*Sometimes I like to imagine what the soundtrack to my life would sound like at any given time.
~When I have trouble sleeping and decide to count sheep, I always see scurrying lizards.
*I have never told anyone that because its so oddly weird.
~I think Mean Girls is a great movie.
*I love shoes, a little to much.
~I love purses, alot to much.
*I need to find a tall guy because I look good in high heels.
~I named my car Creature.
*I can't wait for Twilight to come out.
~Some days I just want a sugar daddy.(candy and/or man)
*I love stretching in the morning...but it seems I only get to enjoy it on lazy days.
~Chocolate milk can instantly make my day a little better.
*I honestly think that my brothers and sister in law are the luckiest people.
~Thats my true feelings of my siblings, though I don't always tell them.
*I dont think I have ever worried or cared about another person more than my little brother.

...so I was thinking about how great life is...the good the bad and the weird. Its just one of those weird nights where I cant sleep. So I just started typing what ever came to mind. It was kinda fun to see what I thought of.

...And to end this I must say...Alicia I am cutting you off if you dont get your own blog!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Ashlee, thank you so much for the offer. I moved back to the Valley though so that I could have 24 hour help with Isabel. I appreciate your offer.
I love reading your blog. You crack me up. Some of the things you say I can relate to so much, but would never know how to put it on paper.

Feller said...

You are awesome such a funny little sis. We miss you I honestly cannot wait till Thanksgiving. I am 28 and still get homesick, isn't that weird. The kids can't wait to see you. Austyn asked if we could go to Ashlee's house the other day. It is funny because she doesn't know where that is.

Alicia said...

Please, Please don't cut me off because I love to read your blogs. It always makes my day a little better. Can't wait to see you! Speaking of spiders and throwing up......you should have seen the spider I made Ben kill the other night! It was huge and it jumped on Ben's hand when he tried to kiil it!!!
Love you

Brooke Carroll said...

I love reading your blog, I think you have such a great sense of humor and are a really sweet person. Hope you are having a good weekend! :D

Brooke Carroll said...

Oh and I was going to tell you that I'm OBSESSED with the Carpenter's and Air Supply! I had no idea you liked them! I grew up listening to them all the time. Good music! Hehehe